Autumn Mushroom Foraging Day
Join us at the Glynhir Estate on September the 23rd for a mushroom foraging day.
- Learn how to identify wild edible mushrooms around our local area ... as well as the ones to stay away from.
- Learn from seasoned forager and fungi specialist, Marlow, from Wild Food UK.
- Forage your own food and create a light lunch.
- Stay in our homely accomodation or just come for the day.
- Meet new friends and share a common interest in the local flora.
£65 day / £85 overnight stay which includes breakfast.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone to book 07810 864 458